A. Age: 24, though I've been told (almost monthly) how I look like I'm about 17 or 18. Though flattering, sometimes, it does get annoying especially since I work in a high school.
B. Bed size: Queen, that we got for free from a friend of mine.
C. Chore you hate: Laundry. There are so many steps. Separate by color and grade (ie. play clothes, good clothes, work clothes, clothes that can be dried, clothes that have to be hung). Then you have to wash all of them, dry them (or hang them), fold them, and then put all the clothes away. It's too much.
D. Dogs: I would love a dog but the place we have now doesn't allow us to have one.
E. Essential start to your day: Nothing.
F. Favorite color: Orange
G. Gold or silver: White gold
H. Height: 5’10
I. Instruments: I did play the saxophone in high school for a music credit. But I don't play anything now.
J. Job title: Student Assistance Counselor
K. Kids: Bean, 13 months & one on the way (28wks)
L. Live: Central New York
M. Mom’s name: Madonna (yes, I'm serious)
N. Nicknames: I don't have any.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Having a baby
P. Pet peeve: When people eat with their mouths open and commit to something but don't follow through.
Q. Quote from a movie: hm..I don't have one.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two
T. Time you wake up: Between 6:30am to 8:00am; it really depends on the day of the week and what my night was like before.
U. Underwear: Whatever I can find from Target and sometimes Lane Bryant.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Peas and cooked spinach
W. What makes you run late: My husband and daughter.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Abdomen after my c-section...to check if they left anything behind.
Y. Yummy food you make: Everything :)
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: None. I don't go to the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment