How long have you been together?
We've been together for five years (6 years this coming November). In May, we've been married two of those years.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met September of our Freshman year in college and started dating November of that same year. So we only knew each other for two months before we dated.
Who asked who out?
I asked him to go out to dinner with me once. It went like this:
Me: "Hey, do you want to go out to dinner with me?"
VERY LONG PAUSE
Me: "I mean! With all the guys and stuff...NOT just you and me.." :awkward laugh:
TP: "Sure"
*Later on in our dating life I found out that he really wished it was just us two.*
He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. It was kind of assumed on his part. That conversation went like this:
Me: "Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't know we were together."
TP: "We make out with each other."
Me: "So? Why does that mean we are together!?"
TP: "You don't just make out with people and not be together."
Me: "YES you can! People do it all the time."
TP: "Well. I'm Haitian and we don't do that."
LONG PAUSE
Me: "Okay. So I guess we're together."
TP: "Okay."
Did you go to the same school?
We attended the same undergraduate school. I joke and say if we went to the same high school he wouldn't have noticed me.
Who is the most sensitive?
I would say TP. He's really in tune with how I feel a lot of the time and is very passionate.
What about pets?
No pets yet. We hope to get a dog in the near future.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don't have any one particular place or type of food we eat a lot. But we both like Mexican food.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Denver, CO for graduate school. We lived there for a year.
Who has the craziest exes?
TP doesn't have any exes and I only have two. So we don't have many between us but I would say that one of my two exes is a little off his rocker.
Who has the worst temper?
I do. I get offended easily and don't mind letting people know it either.
Who does the cooking?
I do. Unfortunately, TP isn't the best cook. Though he makes a lot of rice and pancakes. He likes what I cook (or at least he just eats it).
Who is more social?
TP is way more social than I am when it comes to strangers. He makes friends everywhere he travels and I just linger in the background (airports, bus/train stations/waiting rooms, ect). But I love hosting parties and dinners for close friends and I love going out with friends more than he does.
Who is the neat freak?
I would say I am. Though having a baby and a full time job really keeps me from cleaning like I want to. I'm also pregnant and just so tired. But TP leaves more nasty messes than I do.
Who is the most stubborn?
Me.
Who hogs the bed?
No one really. We both have our own sides and do a good job of keeping to them.
Who wakes up earlier?
I do and I know TP hates it too. I get up hours before him to have time to myself or just mess around the house and when I finally get bored (after an hour or so) I wake him up.
Where was your first date?
We went bowling and then out for burgers.
How long did it take to get serious?
We were serious from the very beginning. Maybe a month into dating him I knew I wanted to marry him.
Who eats more?
I do. But he can eat my weight and his in popcorn and chips.
Who does the laundry?
TP does. God love him. I hate doing laundry.
Who drives when you are together?
We both do. Haha. That means even when he's driving, I give him direction and tips. I'm a horrible back seat driver but he deals with me. I'm working on it though!
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I guess it depends on the issue.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Depends on the issue. What people think they know about us (or see) they think I wear the pants in the relationship. But that isn't true at all. When it comes to planning trips or parties that's all me. When it comes to the food we eat, that's all him. Finances are split and when it comes to how we raise our children, we both have issues where we take the lead.
Who eats more sweets?
I do! I love them. Can't get enough of them! When I buy something that is sweet I know I'll end up eating 60% of it so I try not to buy that much.




No comments:
Post a Comment