I don't do well with telling long drawn out stories of my day or an event. This probably annoys some people (probably my husband more than anyone) because I will spend days, weeks, maybe even months preparing for a day or an event and once it has come and gone my recap of it is short. When someone asks me how it went, I usually just say "Fine" or "It went really well" or "I enjoyed myself" and leave it at that. I think this is because I'm still processing and when I get time to reflect on it I still recap in spurts (sometimes even days or a week after 'it' has happened!) You can most definitely see this in my posting style. After all, I think it took me several weeks to recap B's birthday party and I didn't even write a post about my birth experience with her until a year and a half later.
All that leads me to say, this Mother's Day I got to spend some quality time with B and TP at our local park:
And I really enjoyed myself.
-M





No comments:
Post a Comment