Right Now

Thursday, July 21, 2011

*Taking a page from one of my favorite bloggers who takes a moment to recognize what's around her*




Right now, I am...

..calm

..recognizing my attitude is from the energy I get from my husband, who is so collected.

..teary because every time I look at Bean I realize how beautiful she is.

..grateful that my body and God allows me to bring another child into the world.

..enjoying the last day of pregnancy with friends and co-workers.

..ready to meet my son and enjoy all he has to offer.

..wishing I had done more before this point to enjoy our family of three before it changes.

..cleaning out the old so we can make room for the new.

..yearning to bake something with fresh summer berries

..looking forward and enjoying what I see.

..twirling my hair (which is always a sign of deep thought) in anticipation of what he will look like.

..loving that my children are representations of something greater and more beautiful than anything left today.

..watching my husband sleep.

..smiling at the thought of sticking my toes in a pool later on today.

..eager to have my body back.

..sad to let this stage end.


-M

Intense Debate Comments