Mother's Day Gift Idea

Thursday, May 10, 2012


So I think I know what I want for Mother's Day. Nothing like deciding three days before, right?

We have a really cool nook off of our living room that I use as an office. It has an open door way to the left of my desk that leads into our foyer and directly behind me is a large arch way that separates the two spaces.

It needs a serious make over.

For Mother's Day I want to jump start the make over. I found a few images that I think will guide me. It's so important to have a beautiful working space and right now my spaces looks like I work out of a warehouse.

I'm still thinking about the color scheme, my walls are a very light grey so I'll be working with that. I also want to be as frugal as I can, which means the second hand stores will be my friends.

I'm excited about this idea, it beats a really fatty meal which is something we have done in the past years.

If you have links to your office space pictures or other inspiration you think may help me out, please leave it in the comments!

Intense Debate Comments