Tooth Watch

Friday, May 18, 2012







We’ve been on a tooth watch for a couple months now. Bean had multiple teeth by 7 or 8 months old, so when Reid still didn’t have teeth at the end of his 9 months I was getting a little anxious.

Even with no teeth, it hasn’t kept him from eating things like fruit, crackers, cookies, bread, and some pasta.

This guy can eat! Whenever someone walks by with food, Reid will scream until he’s given at least a taste. From there he’ll determine if he wants the entire thing, like his sister’s bread.

But just a week ago a little white tooth popped up on the bottom! We call them chiclets.

Just like his sister, he’s a teething champion. No extreme fussiness or mood swings and the drooling is minimal.

Because I know you’re all so interested, I’ll keep you updated on further teeth development.

Intense Debate Comments