Kid Fit | Target
Monday, October 1, 2012
Sometimes shopping at one store that has it all, like
Target
, is the best thing for moms. I can get clothes, toiletries, some groceries, cat litter, and home decor at the same place.
This makes things easy when I’m short on time.
1.
Aqua Dress - $18.00
2.
Ruffle Front Sweater - $14.00
3.
Gold Flat - $12.99
4.
Cotton Tights - $4.99
5.
Gray Coat - 26.99
6.
Pink and Yellow Felt Flower Headband - $5.00
7.
Bow Ear Muff - $7.99
1.
Long-Sleeve Woven Shirt - $13.00
2.
Osh-Kosh Long-Sleeve Sweater - $15.00
3.
Corduroy Pant - $12.00
4.
Darrell Shoe - $24.99
5.
Hooded Jacket - $26.99
6.
Bomber Hat - $12.00
7.
Socks - $5.00
*I was not compensated in any way for this post. I just love shopping at
Target
*
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Intense Debate Comments