Candid monthly photo of our family.
You have such a beautiful family! I love her little outie belly button! too cute!
LOL! I know. It's always poking out in almost all of her pictures. I was going to edit it..but thought candid "as we are" pictures are much better!
You guys rock! :)Where was this taken?
Beaver Lake Park. It's about a 15 minute drive from where we live :-)
This picture is beautiful! Little one has got your scowl, it's so precious!
5 comments:
You have such a beautiful family! I love her little outie belly button! too cute!
LOL! I know. It's always poking out in almost all of her pictures. I was going to edit it..but thought candid "as we are" pictures are much better!
You guys rock! :)
Where was this taken?
Beaver Lake Park. It's about a 15 minute drive from where we live :-)
This picture is beautiful! Little one has got your scowl, it's so precious!
Post a Comment