staying active

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Staying active during pregnancy is sorta kind of important to me. I say sorta kind of because to be honest, some days I just want an ice cream and a nice conversation with my couch or bed. But I don't think I'm on the horrible spectrum of weight gain or inactivity. I honestly don't know how much weight I've gained in this pregnancy and I don't really care either. What I do know is that I still fit into all my pre pregnancy shirts and undies and that the only thing that had to change were my pants.

I have 3 1/2 months until I'm officially "due" and even if the doctor told me my weight gain was too much...I'd probably take away a few things and rev up on a few more. I am not one of those weight gaining obsessed pregnant women, bless their hearts.

But I do try to stay active. We've joined the Y and some weeks for visiting are better than others but as the weather breaks I am looking to things right outside my door, like walking.

Today we went to a county park and had so much fun! It was three bucks a car and about five different trails of family friendly fun. We picked a really short trail (.5miles) and then a longer tail that looped around a lake (3miles).








It was one of the best family outings we've had in a very long time.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments