My friend Kate designed a new layout for herself and I loved her blog tour. So I decided to do one too!
Moments Like This has a new layout!
I apologize if you’ve been checking in with me and things have been a little ugly around here. I couldn’t figure out what direction I wanted to go in. But now I’m very happy with the way things are shaping up. I still have few other things to add and move around, so this a working layout. However, everything is pretty much done.
1. Blog posts
Pretty self explanatory. This is where you can read up on the latest things happening in my life. Not seen here is the comment button which is located at the bottom of each post. Make sure you leave a comment. I try and reply back to each comment left and honestly they are usually one of the highlights of my day!
2. Me!
This is my new welcome image.
3. Navigator Buttons
About | I’ve updated the about section with new pictures and an additional bio. This is a great place to start if you want to read up on who this blog is about.
Contact | This page gives contact information in case you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment but want to send me a quick email. I check my email multiple times a day and respond within a 24hr business day.
Good Eats | I love cooking and sharing recipes. None of the recipes on this list are my own, they are links to recipes I use regularly
4. Support
I am not accepting, at this time, money for sponsorships. Instead I’ve decided to feature buttons of some of my favorite blogs. I read these blogs daily, sometimes multiple times a day, and hope that you will support them too. If you would like to be featured on my sidebar just send me an email!
5. Labels
Here you can easily search through my blog posts by label. Some posts have multiple labels and may show up several times in your search.
6. Followers
These are my wonderful followers! If they have blogs I read them as well and sometimes comment. If you are a regular visitor make sure you join my blog. This will be especially important when I do giveaways which will only be for followers of my blog.
7. Subscribe
If you like reading blogs on Google Reader or some other reader, you can subscribe to my blog using this button.
I hope you’re enjoying the new layout as much as I am. If you notice any spelling errors or something isn’t working please let me know! I’m horrible at spelling, so it wont offend me and I want to make sure the blog is easy to navigate.
Happy Monday!

