This is one of the cake toppers for Reid’s birthday party this Saturday. I used this tutorial. A simple toy lion, spray paint, electric handheld drill, and a candle. So simple and the results are amazing.
I picked a lion because that’s our family’s power animal.
When I met Mozart he had t-shirts with lion prints, a Bronze lion statuette that his mother gave him from Haiti and there was a time when he considered getting the head of a lion tattooed on his back.
The word “lion”, quickly followed by gut wrenching roars, was one of the first things Bean learned to do. Doggies? Cats? Please. Give this girl lion with a mane as majestic as her hair and she’s happy.
The more I thought about what animal I wanted to make into a cake topper, the more a lion made sense.
Do you have an animal that represents you or your family?
