To-do lists longer than I know what, last minute purchases, a guest list that happily keeps growing. But it’s all worth it and more organized than my other parties because I have a new system.
So forgive me if I’m absent from here but exciting things are happening and I can’t wait to share them all.
But for now here’s a few pictures of my little dude.
We’re slowly weaning him off formula (projected ‘No More Milk Day’ will be at the end of August when his formula runs out) and we don’t predict it will be a problem.
This guy eats two or three adult size helpings of everything. I made fish a few weeks ago and he put away 4 pieces on his own!
We took him to a friends house after dinner (he ate three large bowls of chicken and rice) and he ate cereal and spaghetti over her place.
My kids need jobs. Child labor laws what?




