Right Now

Friday, July 13, 2012


 | Right Now I am... |

... Working like a little elf to complete Reid's party to-do list

... Gearing up for fall projects

... Dreaming of spending time with friends

... Prepping my supplies to complete these sewing projects for the fall

... Wondering how I can re-fashion thrift store finds (any links on how to re-size/re-design used clothing!?)

... Planning a Fall trip with my Mom

... Loving the small blogging community I'm creating

... Praying

... Happy I found a new friend that lives right down the street who has a daughter Bean's age

... Buying things to decorate our apartment

... Feeling behind in my Fall decorating after seeing Christmas decor in craft stores

... Enjoying our neighborhood ice cream truck

... Loving this, this, and this for the kids

... Thinking I need more dresses for the fall, maybe something like this

...Trying to live by “ Be Truthful, Gentle, and Fearless”- Ghandi 

What are you doing right now?

Intense Debate Comments